- You have excellent written English and fluent English skills for conducting communication with international customers.
- 1+ years experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads within ecommerce projects.
- You have previously worked as account/customer success manager or in marketing agencies and you are digital savvy.
- You have an understanding and/or hands-on experience with tracking the efficiency of marketing activities (e.g. on Google Analytics. Facebook Analytics).
- You understand the difference between ROAS.
- You are a disciplined, structured and customer-centric professional who is driven to achieveambitious goals.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are a digital native and quickly understand insides of digital marketing.
As a plus:
- Hands-on experience experience in Google Tag Manager
- Actual experience as a consultant within a marketing agency, or other hands-on experience with running Google and Facebook Ads
- Near-native English fluency
Your work will include:
- Take over demos and explain the product to the customers.
- Onboard and train the customers - install and ensure correct set-up of the company's software according to the check-list provided.
- Engage with worldwide customers, especially marketing agencies, to build and nurture strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Be proactive in making follow ups and strengthen a positive customer experiencethroughout the customer journey.
- Contribute to inbound sales by following up on warm leads on their free trial. Potentially, this is where you can earn additional commission if interested.