- Fluent in English — written and oral.
- You are a digital native and navigate new websites and software quickly.
- You are fluent in the use of MS Office suite- in particular, outlook for email.
- You are fluent in Excel..for example you can perform a vlookup.
- You are experienced with software like Dropbox, wetransfer, and similar.
- You are available for a remote opportunity full-time.
- You are well-organized, diligent and a self-starter who doesn’t need reminders.
- You are friendly, helpful, and have a solution-oriented attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Team player— Eager to learn.
Nice to haves a good sense of humour =)
As a plus:
- Any previous data entry or QA experience;
- Any previous research experience.
Your work will include:
- Your overall role is to ensure that the content required by retail clients is sourced from brand partners in an efficient, organised, and friendly manner.
- Create your own priority list of content needed based on reports made available to you.
Engage with brands across the globe (via email) to source digital content (images and descriptions) for our retail clients.
- Log into brand portals to search and download content (images and text).